Monday Goals

Monday, December 8, 2008
Monday goals---they will be small this week. Nursing is taking it's toll on me!

1. Bind the UFO I found
2. Load another quilt

I am hoping the sewing machine fellow will have my wiring problems fixed and the machines ready to pick up. I LIKE Celty--we are making a good team, but want to keep her for display. Playing with my bricks and stepping stones box, or my noodle box would be fun too. Another "25 in 25" quilt using my stash of noodles or indigos might be in the future.

This is an antique pattern, I used a bunch of batik noodles from a swap. A meeting of old and new?? I love this pattern, it is fun and goes together so fast.

9 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very nice quilt. Don't work too hard - you need to leave time to quilt *grin*

Katie Z. said...

Good goals! I think it's funny you found a UFO that just needs binding - having a UFO lying around that close to done would make me nuts!

Stephanie D said...

I like that 25 in 25 pattern--it looks so fresh and pretty!

I hear ya on the nursing, gal.....

Henrietta said...

See this here:

http://tiny.cc/Xny1B

MightyMom said...

strip pieced of course??

lovely. tell that man to get up and get back to work! the faster you get out of bed the faster you feel better.


or rather,

the faster HE gets out of bed the faster YOU feel better....whichever..

;-)

pdudgeon said...

oh that's georgeous!!!!!!
what a great idea for all those bali lollypop packs and jelly rolls.

Jackie Russell said...

I love the simplicity of this quilt and the colors.

keryn said...

I will certainly make one of these, it's stunning in it's simplicity. Love those batiks. Maybe next weekend....

Tazzie said...

Very cute Lori, I can well imagine you'd want to make another. I may just make one too!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)