Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stash report again?  Already??  Hmmm---let me think.  I bought 2.5 yards this week, one yard for binding that I didn't like when I got it next to the top, so it goes into the stash.  Bummer!  The other 1.5 yards were some brown 30's reproductions, you just don't see them as often as I like.  


But I did have some finishes.  I got the binding on the bricks and stepping stones quilt--I figure that used about 15 yards.  And I finished the blue isolette cover, that adds another 5 yards used.  Also made 2 more pillowcases--that is 2.2 yards.  Oh, forgot a binding, that used .75 yards So 2.5 back, and 22.95 yards ahead--that makes me at-------95.80 yards used!   And in checking my quilt rack, I found a UFO that only needs binding.  So this week I hope to get the binding on it and that should get me to 100 yards, if I don't relapse and buy a bunch of fabric.  LOL  

I've enjoyed keeping track of what I've bought, what I've finished.  And I look forward to next year, I want to bust another 100 yards.  Another goal, finish 6 UFO's.  This year the goal was 12, one per month, and I made that.  I still have UFO's hanging in the closet and on shelves, but they are getting less instead of more!  


Total figures so far---142.70 bought, 238.80 used--I've used 95.80 of my stash!

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

QUICK!!

hide the coupon!!!!


:-)



good job friend!

Donna said...

Great job! I love that so many of you met the 100 yards busted goal. Think you can do it again next year?

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Wow, look at your numbers! You're soooo close to 100!!! C'mon you can do it!