Saturday

Saturday, December 6, 2008
It was a long night last night, doing the ice on, ice off bit. Today Ken is sore and spending more time laying down. I hope to finish binding the big quilt I am doing for someone, and then I will work on binding my bricks and stepping stones. Maybe tonight. But here is Ken in his favorite chair---
And Ruby is glad to see him!She MISSED him! But hopefully things will remain quiet and I will get a little time to sew. And read. And maybe a little more sleep tonight.

5 comments:

JuJu said...

love the photos!! I hope Ken is much better tomorrow and Lori gets some sleep tonight!!

MightyMom said...

poor pups!!

have fun sewing and nursing!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

So glad Ken and Ruby are resting together!
Are you resting, too?!

Tins and Treasures said...

I'm glad to hear he is returning to normal...and his faithful companion is by his side!

Stephanie D said...

Bless Ruby's heart. And Ken's...incision. lol