Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's the last Stash Report for 2008.  I didn't buy anything, and I had a finish!  The Christmas Quilt spent the holiday on the bed.  I would estimate it took 18 yards.  So that brings my year end totals to---

148.70 bought
272.80 used
124.80 stash used
I think it's been a good year, and I look forward to next year.  Maybe not so much to reduce the stash, as to "rotate" it, use up older fabrics, add some of the new ones.  And of course finish UFO's.  

11 comments:

Randi said...

You had a great year!

Patti said...

Wow - what an accomplishment! I don't think I could ever do that in one year. I'm just too addicted to fabric shopping!

Granny said...

Great report! Good luck with whatever you do in 2009. Thanks for posting your reports.

Vicki W said...

Congratulations! that's a great finish!

Tins and Treasures said...

Wow, you did have a great year. I still wonder where you store your fabrics? Have a great Monday, Natalie

pdudgeon said...

LOL, rotation is good too!
congrats on your finish of the Christmas quilt, and on finishing the year in the plus numbers.

YOU ROCK!

Stephanie D said...

If there's a prize, I think you won it!

Katie Z. said...

Good job! Rotating is also good (I think that's all I managed to do this year!).

Elaine Adair said...

Congrats on the Stash Busting! I've been tracking also, and am ahead of the Stash accumulating. Hoever, I do notice I have a tendancy to overestimate yards in a quilt - I estimated 13 yards on my current project but when I finally sat down and REALLY figured it, it was only 7.888 yds. 8-( But I can add big borders ... to get to the estimation of 13 yards. 8-))

Happy new year!

MightyMom said...

well yeehaw girlie!!

Passionate Quilter said...

well, I'd say ya done good! Keeping track of ins and outs sure keeps up aware of our fabric. And we do need new to keep the old stuff fresh! And congrats on a finish by the year's end!