Motivation Friday

Friday, November 13, 2009
Time to check on my goals.

  1. Work on quilt for a friend. Yes, I'm working on it, need to run to the fabric store and look for a piece of accent fabric. None in my stash that will work.
  2. Baby quilt is waiting for it's binding along with the heartstrings quilt.
  3. Load another quilt top. My sister has to pick out the backing, so I'm waiting until we go shopping on Monday.
  4. I AM sewing the 9 patches into a top, only a few rows left!
  5. Pull out a UFO. I did, I added borders, and it's the top I'm waiting for my sister to pick out the backing for!
I worked on a "mystery quilt" (it's a present so I can't show it here). I have the top all pieced and it's in the queue for quilting.

I haven't any pictures today, the day is overcast and gray, I think it's working itself up to rain--again.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Gosh, I haven't even made a list in three weeks!

MightyMom said...

aaahhh, she sews....but I"m missing pics...what's with all this MYSTERY??!!

Stephanie D said...

You can keep the rain--we had enough to fill that wheelbarrow again this week. Today is sunny and warm and I'm lovin' it!

Henrietta said...

She gots NUMBERS! (LOL!)