Tuesday--Just Tuesday

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I'm still in Minnesota enjoying family. Tomorrow Mason isn't going to daycare, he's staying home with grandma! I am looking forward to a whole day of just Mason and I. I haven't taken any new pictures, most the time he is so busy I can't get a shot! But while I was alone today I baked a Lemon Greek Yogurt Cake. (it couldn't move, so I could take a picture!)

Yes, it's not a big cake, and it has lemon syrup poured over it while it's hot. A little spray whipped cream and it's pretty good!

My goals will suffer this week, I drove to Minnesota with my featherweight and sewing box, but no fabric or cutting mat! Guess I didn't think very far ahead~ Oh well, some things are just more important!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to Minnesota, Lori! I'm waving from over here in Duluth. :-) Easy to let goals suffer when there is an adorable grandson to gobble up! Enjoy him and that lovely cake, too.

Stephanie D said...

You just gotta switch goals, that's all. I think the Yogurt cake was a worthy goal. As is playing with grandbabies.

MightyMom said...

have a good time!

Katie Z. said...

Have lots of fun with the grandbaby! Your cake looks scrumptious.

JuJu said...

You'll have to leave a suppy of sewing stuff at LB's so you don't have to haul it back and forth!! Hey, playing with Mason is important too!! Enjoy!