Wednesday Surprise

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Had a bit of time last night, so pieced backing for the mystery quilt, put the last borders on the 9 patches and pieced that backing. My hand is still too sore to do any more binding on the rosy red, but its GONNA BE finished by the end of the week. I even loaded a Heartstrings Happy Top that was set together at the MN sew in. Since we're not doing anything on Turkey day, I plan to spend it sewing. Shouldn't take me more than a couple of hours to quilt the happy top. I now have divided the piles into those ready to quilt, and those waiting for binding. I'm getting a good feeling about those piles!
Hope you all have happy plans for Thanksgiving! Us, I am hoping to drag Ken to the local eatery for their Thanksgiving dinner.

6 comments:

Stephanie D said...

All that turkey and you're going out for Thanksgiving? Too funny!

JuJu said...

Why did you can all that turkey and not save one for tomorrow? Not in a million years would I get Fred to eat out on Thanksgiving day!! Have fun!

Vicki W said...

You're making some great progress! Happy Thanksgiving!

Henrietta said...

Happy Birthday on Thursday Lori

Lori said...

wow a birthday on Turkey day.... I'd want to go out too :-) We might have to do that some day, since I don't like to cook. We made it simple, salad, turkey, yams,and spinach. Daughter made a hazelnut pumkin pie and I bought a apple pie.

MightyMom said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

you stinkpot.