Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, November 1, 2009
I haven't anything new to report. Nothing bought, I didn't finish anything. Still -60 yards. I will have to work harder!!

I'm in Mankato with Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason. Ahhh! Mason is walking. Into everything.


Grandpa bought me a new outfit.


And I had a "Mason sized" Halloween cupcake.

And what does Grandma find so interesting about this little silver box??


Yesterday I was in Kasson MN. Yes, I took my camera, and completely forgot to take pictures. But Mary did a good job, go to the blog and see what we did. It was a great time, I ALWAYS enjoy these sewing sessions. And yes Julia--I wore my favorite orange sweatshirt!

I went shopping the night before to buy a stem and some leaves, I was going to come in costume Sheree--as a pumpkin! (Sheree had joked around that we should come in costume!) Anyone can host a sew in, it can be just a few people--so watch out Linda and Julia, and all the Nebraska Ladies whom I'm SORRY I can't remember all your names! I have PLENTY of room, you want to pick up Jay and come to my house? Spend the weekend? I have plenty of machines, fabric, and even a long arm. Please say yes!!

7 comments:

JuJu said...

As long as I don't have to come in costume ... did ya set a date? Orange is a good color for you Lori!!! Mason looks just like a "real" farm boy now! LOLOL

Vicki W said...

Mason might be spoiled by his Grandparents just a little bit!

Jay in Nebraska said...

I am there Lori, pick a date!

Stephanie D said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Love the Mason pictures--especially the coveralls!

Donna said...

Mason is SO cute. I love watching a child at the just learned to walk stage. They remind us to look at things with new eyes.

sheree said...

Only NE girls and guys? How 'bout us MN quilters? :) Hey Lori, now I understand the red shoes comment

MightyMom said...

I wanna know what you're sewing!! loving those red white and blue strips you got going there....

your tiny ancient featherweight is just so damn CUTE!!!