Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, November 15, 2009
Ah, the stash report!! Nothing bought, nothing finished! Still -60 yards. But I am going to be making some progress! Today I hope to load a top on the long arm and start quilting it. I've made progress on all my goals this week.

My sister picked out some rose fleece to back a quilt top (this is the extra wide 90" fleece)--

I found the exact color green I needed to finish my friend's quilt--

I know the picture is washed out, but, it is exactly the right color for a small border and binding!

And here are my 9 patches, I think I have 3 rows left to sew together. My stash report doesn't show it, but I am working away! I hope to have finishes rolling in before the end of the year!

10 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I see two tops there that are similar to ones I hope to start soon -- a bricks quilt and a nine patch.

With all that you're working on, the finishes will start rolling in!

Vicky said...

Forward progress! Good for you!

Sue H said...

YEA!!! Progress is such a good feeling. And you're in the negative numbers for the year -- doubly good!

Jay in Nebraska said...

I love that Singer 15 Lori! Way to go on the finishes...I am making backs now...I think I am going to be using 10 inch squares...

Suzanne said...

Positive progress is a good thing!

MightyMom said...

dude! that fleece is yummy!

I like the green too!!

Lori said...

Yea to you, getting sewing done. If I could just get out of the recliner to the sewing machine I might move a few numbers. Oh wait, I was talking in my sleep....
Have a great week.

Mary-Kay said...

When you use the fleeece as a backing do you have to stabalize it? I have some minkie that I want to use as a backing and it's so shifty. I don't know if it's worth using. I would be quilting it on my home machine.

Donna said...

Sounds like you'll have a finish or two before the end of the month. Good job!

Dianne B. said...

You have some pretty things there -- including that lovely sewing machine! The pink fleece is luscious! And the green is nice, too. Take care, Dianne B. in England