Motivation Friday

Friday, February 3, 2012
The week has flown by.  Time to check the goals--


I didn't trim any Arrowhead blocks.  "Chains of Lurve" is quilted.  I have the Plaid 4 Patch units sewn into short rows---they are off the wall for the moment.  They make a big pile--there are at least 100 short rows!   No sewing on the Scrappy Bargello.  I made two bindings, and found enough yellow binding for a small bright Linus quilt and did get it sewn on--just the hand sewing to be done.  Pieced a border for a UFO--I must have had a moment of insanity--its a mitered border.  No--I haven't sewn it on yet!




See the bindings tied neatly with a piece of selvage?  Henrietta has rubbed off on me--her bindings are tied like that.  

How has your week been?  



2 comments:

Kathie said...

Great idea on the bindings so they don't unroll everywhere.

Unknown said...

I love the binding idea, will deinitely use that one.