Motivation Friday

Friday, February 24, 2012

Its snowing.  Took a quick picture out my back door.  Its a heavy wet snow.  

Lots of sewing this week, but no finishes.  Two more Swoon blocks are done.   More Arrowhead blocks were sewn together.  For fun--I made some round hot pads.


Well, they are mostly round.  When I applied the binding--I pulled it a bit tight and they resemble yarmulkes--

 

They have that cup-shape just like a yarmulke.   I'm calling it a design breakthrough.  After all--when they're used they need to bend that way!








 

9 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

You are too funny!

Stephanie D said...

Well, don't ALL round hot pads need curves? lol

You've got snow, we've got 70 degree weather--and tornado watches out til 4pm! Guess that cold front must be moving this way!

Nancy said...

Ah, yes. Your storm BLEW through here and landed on your doorstep. The roads were miserable here yesterday with black ice and some snow.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Congrats on the design breakthrough!! You never know where something like that may lead. :) Got some snow here too. Kids were all praying for a snow day....I think the teachers were too. Didn't happen. Poor things, no snow days at all yet this year.

Henrietta said...

"Comb your hair"
"Why?"
"So I can take a picture of this on your head"
"Grrrrrr"

Suzanne said...

Hee Hee Hee...and I love the snowy photos....we need snow!

Dianne B. said...

Those are very cute! :)

Dianne B. said...

Those are very cute! :)

Tamera said...

I think it IS a design breakthrough, he he he