Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, February 25, 2013
Swoon is loaded and ready to quilt--


Check everyone's Design Wall posts at Patchwork Times.
Weekly Goals--
  1. Quilt Swoon
  2. Sew binding to 4 Patch Posey
  3. Pink Cake Stand blocks
  4. Sew Birds in Air blocks together
  5. Borders on DeeDee's Star top
  6. Applique flowers on block 11 of BTCT project

That should keep me busy.  Last week was busy with family matters.  But I got a few pictures--

Life is better with Chocolate Cake

Asher wants the WHOLE Banana
Laura Beth described Asher as a "little caveman".  "He yells, grunts, and pounds on things when he's mad".   Pretty good description of that age!

It was very busy here, somehow I missed taking a picture of Mason.  He keeps me busy--EARLY one morning as I snuck to the bathroom (remember those days??) I had a shadow.  As we headed back to bed (I thought) he asked me sleepily while rubbing his eyes "Grandma--are we gonna cook now??"  Although I persuaded him we were going back to bed, it didn't last.  We did manage to bake some cookies while he was here.  

The sun is shining, its warmed up a bit and some of the snow has melted.  Its "cheap burger Monday" and maybe Henrietta, Ken and I will eat out tonight!



5 comments:

Henrietta said...

Swoon #1
Swoon #2 next week!
YES

Nancy said...

Swoon is such a pretty block. One of these days, I'll make some.

Asher has beautiful eyes. Mason really must love cooking with grandma!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Life IS better with chocolate cake....or chocolate anything for that matter.

Pokey said...

What a cute lil' guy, grammie! Aren't they all little cavemen, lol ~
:-}pokey

Lori said...

Sweet grand baby . I do miss the little one around. Mine is almost 6 and does the school thing lol.
Love you quilt, and the colors. Still working on my kaleidoscope quilts, I'm on number three.