Monday Goals

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mondays sure seem to roll around fast! But here goes--

1. Finish the quilt on the machine
2. Bind the blue isolette
3. Make pillowcases for the Heartstrings Virtual Pillowcase retreat
4. Load another quilt

Hopefully I have baking out of the system for a while. No traditional Thanksgiving here, everyone is working or gone. I will have the entire day to myself to sew. Last night I cut the pieces for three pillowcases, so I've started that project. That will help me grow closer to that 100 yard goal!

5 comments:

Donna said...

You go girl! I'd love to see you make 100 yards busted.

Katie Z. said...

How many yards have you busted?

JuJu said...

Is that a 100 yards for 2008? My goodness you must have a very large stash ... guess I'm a beginner at all of this!! LOLOL

Laurie said...

Good luck on that 100 yards. I'm happy if I crate more than I bring in... I bought 1 yard today so I've got to get busy tomorrow to finish something before Sunday.

Stephanie D said...

Sounds like a lovely day to me! Since it's only the two of us, I was all for going out to eat and spending the rest of the day sewing.

But I saw the slightest bit of disappointment on DH's face, and he kept saying things like, "Well, it doesn't have to be SO much", and "There WAS that frozen dressing we liked that time", so I caved. It will only be a mini-dinner, but I do have to cook.

Drats.