Motivation Friday

Friday, November 28, 2008

Okay, the "Conspiracy of Machines" wasn't all bad. I found three seam rippers, two bobbins, a small ruler, and a square ruler! I have two of the machine heads removed and in my car to go to be re-wired. Since the 201-2 is wired directly in the art deco cabinet, she will have to wait until I can get at least two strong men to carry her out into the pickup. Until someone is fixed, "Celty" and I will be partners!

My goals this week, well, not too bad! The quilt is off the machine. I have three pillowcases cut out. Haven't bound the blue isolette. To let off some steam, I did play with my bricks and stepping stones. Tonight I am going to make pillowcases, bindings and just whatever strikes my fancy!

Tomorrow my family is having a small Thanksgiving, I have to make pies and sweet potatoes. I will do that in the morning.

I'm thankful for my family and my friends. I'm blessed with enough to eat, a place to live, and a husband who loves me. And a new grandbaby. Life is good.

3 comments:

JuJu said...

What you didn't watch NE-Colo game? We won!!!!!!!

Stephanie D said...

Hope your little Thanksgiving was a good one!

Seam rippers--can't have too many of those!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Hope 'Celty' is up to the challenge of pillowcase party!

Hope the family Thanksgiving was a fun one! pies?! apple?! pumpkin?! yummy!