Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
So far, so good. Mason and I get along great during the day, very little fussy time. I had to enlist Laura Beth to help get a picture of him with his eyes open.



Yes, Grandma took my clothes off for my bath and that woke me up!

Sometimes I entertain myself and Grandma gets time to sew. She has made herself the queendom in the basement again.


I was on her bed playing and pretty soon we both took a nap!

The 4 patches are fun to sew, I got them ready before I left SD. Today LB doesn't work, but Mason has a checkup and his first set of shots, and she is going to catch up on some work things, so I will babysit part of the day. I hope to get out later to run a few errands. We'll see.

4 comments:

JuJu said...

Oh Mason is even cutier with his eyes open!! What a handsome boy!
Happy for you!!!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Mason looks like such a sweet baby!

Donna said...

Mason is SOOO cute! It's nice you get to enjoy him while he's little. They grow up so fast.....

MightyMom said...

enjoy!