Stashbusting in 2009

Sunday, November 2, 2008
Judy L asked if we were going to continue to stashbust in 2009. Yes. I am more focused, I like seeing when I buy fabric, when I use fabric. It has made me realize that I CAN cut up that favorite piece of fabric. No use saving it forever to be on a little old lady auction! So I am going to continue. Hope to see more of you there, I love to read everyone's posts and see how they're doing.

My goals? Finish 6 UFO's. Use 100 yards of stash. And ENJOY myself!




3 comments:

Vicki H. said...

Yes another stashbuster!! I look forward to seeing you achieve your goals this next year. I started making heartstring blocks. I am going to mail them off. I haven't done that before. They use up lots of little pieces. Do you mail yours off or do you belong to a local group?

Vicki H. said...

Hi,
my email is

vholloway12345@hotmail.com

Vicki

Babs said...

I just took the pledge too! Can't wait to see all these quilts that get made with our stashes!