Working Wednesday

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I am working hard. Meals will be leftover ham sandwiches. I have made the binding for the chunky churn dash quilt, sewn the binding on the pink isolette cover, and the blue one is waiting for it's turn. I put away the bricks and stepping stones for the moment, I will have to come back to them later.

Oh, how many of you have leftover Halloween candy? Yes, me too! I had a whole big bowl of assorted candy bars.



Ken ate the Snickers, Hershey bars, Reeses, and Kit Kats. He also ate MOST the Milk Duds. He left the Whoppers! LOL I checked LB's pail I had gotten ready at her house, same thing, only Whoppers left. Was there any candy left at your house??

I'm also thinking ahead to next week's Heartstrings Sew In to make pillowcases. If I have time, I am going to cut them ahead of time and have them ready to sew. Please come and join us!

4 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Took the Skittles, the Hannah Montana candy bracelets, and the skeleton suckers to work, where they have all but disappeared.

Anything chocolate or gummy? Gone for about 5 days now....

MightyMom said...

all I bought was chocolate, and about 1/2 of it is still left....but the 2 pecan pies and 1 apple pie he made in the meantime might have something to do with that!

Katie Z. said...

Nobody comes to our house, so the only candy left is in the assistant's bag!

Lori said...

No candy left here either. Bought the hubby's favorites, gone within a week. He went out and bought more candy corn at 90 percent off, that will last a week with him.