Last week I pulled out the "blue 25 in 25" blocks I had made. Two more white sashings and a narrow blue border and it will be ready to quilt.
|Blue 25 in 25|
Henrietta and I picked a simple quilt pattern to play with. Here are my blocks---
Its fairly subdued for me. More sashings and borders yet, that will change how it looks.
- Load a quilt on the Princess
- Add last two sashes to Swoon
- Sew more countries on Plaid 4 Patch
- Add borders to Blue Jacob's Ladder
- Finish Urban Cabin to a top
That will be enough for this week.
The weather the last 7 days have been unusually warm. Today it has cooled off a bit and is supposed to rain. I will hope for two inches.