Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Week 11 stash report.  No finishes this week.  I bought 8 yards.

In this week--8 yards
In Year to Date--45 yards
Used This Week--Zilch
Used Year to Date--41.75 yards

Stash is ahead--3.25 yards
A finish in the next few days.   Only hand sewing the binding on BQ2 is left.  Hand sewing binding is a FAVORITE part of the process. 
The year is 1/4 over.  Are you where you want to be?  I am.  Five finishes so far this year.  I have tops ready to quilt.   Organizing my stash a bit at a time each month helps me rediscover my fabric.   Working on my UFO's one step at a time is doable.   2012 guidelines have really helped--I check them often.  And I'm enjoying myself. 
 



4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh my goodness - the year is already 1/4 over? I hadn't thought of it that way! I'd better get busy!!!

Tamera said...

You're an inspiration to me!

Kathie said...

At least you are getting close to breaking even on your numbers and having fun is the most important part.

Katie Z. said...

Looks like you're doing great!