Monday Goals

Monday, January 11, 2010


Someone said I needed a Scepter to go with the Royal Crown. Today I think I will wear the red one. Not so much bling, after all, it's Monday!




Goals--time to set this week's goals. I didn't quite get last weeks done, but I did get the top quilted. So this week I want to---


  1. Bind the blue bricks and stepping stones
  2. Finish my Christmas presents (yes, I have a couple lingering)
  3. Add borders to the flying geese on the wall

Okay, that's enough, I have a busy week ahead! Have a good week royal subjects!





9 comments:

Sue H said...

Oh, how fun! Every once in a while, to humor me, my DH will answer me with "Yes, My Queen". We all need to be Queen once in a while. Enjoy your reign!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Hope you get some UFO's completed then you will be able to *pass the crown* onto someone else :)

Stephanie D said...

Well, I'm about to make your stashbusting reign a bit longer--you won my fabric giveaway! lol

Zip me an email with your address, Lori!

Katie Z. said...

You are so much fun! Your highness, I received your package yesterday (it took a while to travel from house to house) and am still laughing. What am I going to do with that now!

Brenda said...

You have helped me make goals!! You and other people that talk goals - and I am learning to stick to them!! thank-you!! And I think you need to have the crown for real!!! and the Scepter!! I love it!! Great goals by the way!!!

Mary-Kay said...

Yes, your highness!

Mary Johnson said...

I really like the blue brick quilt -- I'm planning on using a bunch of 3.5 inch strips for at least 2 if not 3 of them and while I have several patterns in mind, I do like the bricks and 4 patches.

Becky said...

Please post a picture of your blue stepping stones quilt. I'm working on a black and white one. Maybe seeing your completed quilt will help me finish my quilt.

Love the crown and scepter.

MightyMom said...

nah, I like the star tiara better! by the way...it was a big hit at the tea party!