Motivation Friday

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm feeling frustrated today.  I cannot get my email program to work.  I am switching email addresses--please be patient with me!  


My blue blocks are sewn into rows and pressed.  Whew! The stepping stones are sewn into "paired matchsticks".  



I need to make a couple of pillowcases and load a quilt top.  I have the weekend to work on that.  

And I have another project I want to work on, I want to see if I can make myself a SKIRT.  Time will tell if that is a good idea or not!


 

5 comments:

Henrietta said...

Just tell everyone it is the same address but at gmail.com

Mary Johnson said...

Crazy me bought a book of skirts -- just because I saw it somewhere. I don't sew clothing at all...never had....never even touched a sewing machine until I wanted to learn to quilt. Good luck getting to everything this weekend.

Mary-Kay said...

It's winter! What do you want a skirt for unless it's to the ground and made of wool! I can't think of the last time I wore a skirt. I went to a wedding in the fall and wore pants and I noticed a lot of the ladies were doing that too. Only the young "skinny" girls had on little tight skimpy dresses. Oh well. Your blocks look pretty neat. Are you joining them in any particular way or as you get to them? Like the scrappy way? Last night I decided to start sewing all my 2.5" squares together. That lasted for 60 blocks. I want to start getting rid of all the scraps before they overtake the stash. Oh yeah, I have your new email address. I hope it works out better for you.

Tanya said...

I got your message about changing e-mail addresses. I wonder if this is a global thing because another blogger friend was having problems and my gmail is acting up too... I sure hope not!!

MightyMom said...

hubby's got apple bread in the oven...smells good...like burnt carmelized apples....

skirts are so easy! what kinda pattern you making??