Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I always read Tanya's blog, even across those big ponds so many things are the same.  The other day was that our kids NEVER send enough pictures!  When we were visiting Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason over New Year's---I asked Laura Beth to schedule some family photos.  





First is all of us.  I know, Ken and I look a bit stiff, but its hard to take a picture when Laura Beth is trying to hold a wiggling Mason and still look natural! 

Next is a picture of Mason and I, Ken said I look like I'm terrrorizing Mason.



And of course we have to have one of Mason by himself!

 

 

We miss them all.  Mason is now "listening" to us on the phone, is past the stage of eating the phone and pushing all the buttons.  

Tonight we ate at Ruby Tuesday's, and bought some groceries.  I pressed a whole PILE of blocks I had sewn, so I'm keeping busy.  

13 comments:

MightyMom said...

ut-oh, that boy's a STINKER!!

great pics!

for the last several years Christmas presents to my parents are always kidpics. I mean really....what ELSE do they want from me anyways??

Lynn E said...

What a cutie pie. You are so lucky to have him in your lives. :-)

Mary-Kay said...

Great photos! And that Mason looks like a little imp in the bottom photo.

Sue H said...

What a good-looking family! Photos make the best presents, don't they?

Tamera said...

I'm so glad the pictures turned out OK. I remember what an adventure it was for you.

Nancy said...

Family photos are a treasure. I love the one of you and Mason.

Make sure to identify everyone on the back of the photo for future generations.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

And there you all are. Nice looking family. And if you're terrorizing little Mason in the one picture, he just doesn't look very scared....you'll have to work on your technique. LOL My daughter arranged for a family photo once...I don't even know where the pictures are now....I may have burned them. In my opinion the photographer needed to pull back a little ways....maybe I wouldn't have looked so big...or at the very least, needed to put the kids in front of me. hehehe

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I don't think it looks like your are terrorizing him - i think that is adorable!!

Stephanie D said...

What fantastic pictures! Love the devilish gleam in his eyes in that last photo!

So you dug through the snow enough to get to Ruby Tuesday's, huh? Guess that means the marathon baking session is over.

JuJu said...

Lovely family photo. You all look very nice ... consider what happened at the first photo session!! LOLOL

KatieQ said...

I love the picture of you with Mason. It looks like you share some personality traits. You both have a devilish gleam in your eyes.

Tanya said...

How nice to see you all! Lovely family picture! And what a proud looking Grandma you are!

Sweet P said...

I love your family photos. They are aweseom.