Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, January 17, 2010
You know, I look forward to these posts.  Mostly I look forward to reading everyones else's posts.  When you practice "retail therapy" you like to know you are not alone!


I bought fabric on Friday--6.25 yards.  I finished the navy blue bricks and stepping stones--that used 15.50 yards.  I finished two pillowcases for 2.3 yds.



So--


Year to date -5.5 yds
Bought this week 6.25 yds
Bought YTD 11.75 yds

Finished this week 17.80 yds
Finished YTD 17.80 yds

YTD +6.05 yds


I'm just barely in the black.  And, I pushed a few buttons this week!  Excuse me, I have to get back to sewing!

12 comments:

Tamera said...

Hey, at least you're still in the black, lol.

I'm working toward getting there, lol.

Marla said...

Pretty good!!! The point is to use not only what we have but what we purchase too. Doing a great job!

Kathie said...

Yes I am not in the black by a lot either but am trying to stay there.
Kathie L.

Katie Z. said...

Hey, you had to recover from all the work of being a queen. You're allowed!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Nice bust! You didn't do too bad on your retail therapy....could have been a lot worse!

Vicky said...

Barely in the black is good!!! Nice report!

pdudgeon said...

gratulations! i know that you've worked hard to get in the black, so job well done!

Mary-Kay said...

At least you're in the black. I thought maybe you had been very naughty. Royalty is allowed to slip up now and then.

Amy said...

Your still in the black. Good job!

Quiltsmiles said...

Great going! It's nice to have such grand fellowship with like minded stitchers.

KatieQ said...

I'm envious,you're still in the black. I'm alreadye falling into the red zone.
Have you found a pattern to use for the "Too Good to Cut" Challenge yet? The February/March issue of "Quilt" magazine has a pattern called "Memoirs of a Geisha" that uses 9.5 and 10.5 squares of a Geisha print cut on point. It might be just the thing you need for your Asian people print. I went to their website but they don't have a picture of this quilt on it. I'm not near my scanner right now, but if you would like to see what it looks like, I will send you a scan.

MightyMom said...

for some reason your math isn't making sense to me....but if you say you're in the black then so be it!