Motivation Friday Post on Saturday

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ken and I had a Christmas party last night.  And a slight computer problem, I broke my wireless mouse and Friday's post had to wait until I got a new one.  Whew!  


But I am progressing on my goals.  I loaded a top.  Woo hooo!!
 
I added one more strip on my Christmas Courthouse steps, only three left!
 
I worked on the Manly Happy Blocks, they now have a bright rusty orange border, and I pieced a backing out of a dark purple with a purple print on a light background.  So it will be ready to go when I have time to quilt it.
 
I bought some fabric for a border and backing for the Chocolate Covered Cherries top, when I get time I will put them together.  
Today I am cooking and baking bread, I will have lots of leftovers for the weekend and I can sew!
 

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You made lots of progress!

Tins and Treasures said...

You are definately one busy girl...I love the happy quilt...the colors are so fun.

JuJu said...

Love the Star quilt!! Did you do that one too? Woo Hoo!! Had a HQ class in Fremont today!! Just technical stuff about the HQ Sixteen. Next week is .... pantographs, my favorite! Snow here on Friday, about 2 inches, more to come tomorrow!

MightyMom said...

fabulous