Motivation Friday

Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, my cold is better, although it's not completely gone, I'M HUMAN AGAIN!!!  And for a week that started off so bad, it's turned itself around.  I've gotten the top I loaded on the machine quilted, and I liked how it turned out.   As soon as it is "done done" I will take a picture.   I also put another round on the Christmas courthouse steps, and sewed some UFO blocks into a top.  They are waiting for "inspiration borders".  


But we are in Mankato, arrived last night.  The patient is complaining the car ride made him sore, so he is busy whining.  But not too sore to entertain Mason with some "tractor noises".  John Deere B tractor noises!


9 comments:

Katie Z. said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and getting to see the grandbaby!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Feeling human again is a "good thing" as Martha would say. And isn't that little Mason a cutie? No wonder Grandpa perks right up to entertain him.

pdudgeon said...

that you're feeling better!
i'll bet grandpa can't wait to get that little man on a tractor for real.!

JuJu said...

Tractor noises!!! LOLOLOL Mason sure is enjoying it! Glad you are all better and having a good time!

Stephanie D said...

Hurray, glad you're feeling so much better.

I'm sure the hubs will recover mightily with his current surroundings. I can almost hear those baby giggles now! Music!

MightyMom said...

FANTASTIC!!

tractor noises....well, it's better than fart noises, which is what hubby entertains us with ;-)

Tins and Treasures said...

How was the travel from SD to Mankato? Or was all the snow up here in the the northern part of the state? Our kids have to get back to Fargo tomorrow...
Enjoyed seeing your happy grandbaby! Have a good weekend. Natalie

Ruthie said...

What a CUTE photo!

SueR said...

Glad you're finally feeling better, Lori. That is the most precious picture of Mason with Grandpa entertaining!