Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, January 18, 2009

0 stash in, 0 stash out.  0's for the year so far!    Been sewing madly, but no finishes.  Sheesh, you'd think I'd have one pretty soon! 


Decided the D9P was a bit small so made another row of blocks on the top and side.  Now it will be big enough to cuddle in without my feet or my shoulders hanging out.  Must be the cold weather we've been having, I need snuggle room!  Today I'm going to box up the quilts for Alycia, want to send them off tomorrow.  Sewed another two strips on my Christmas courthouse steps, today I will trim them.  All 64 of them!  Only 4 more strips to go.  And, if I have time, I am going to sew my "Happy Blocks" together, I haven't seen any I would move while they've been auditioning on the wall.  So although my numbers haven't moved, I'm still getting things done.  So it's been a good week!  How have you been doing?  

7 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Looks like you're progressing nicely!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I like to sew on several projects all at once too - and it does seem like I sew and sew and sew some more before I have any finishes - and then I have a pile! So, keep up the good work!!! I have not purchased any fabric this year either, other than 1 fat quarter that I owed a friend so I didn't even get to keep it. Cheers! Ev

MightyMom said...

busy basting 21 tiny circles for Sugars' baby quilt....I'm seeing yellow circles every time I close my eyes!!

Donna said...

I've seen so many references to happy blocks lately. I may use them for our guild work day in the spring to make premie quilts for donation.

Purchases coming on are more like craving cookies. You know you're going to make them and eat five or six right out of the oven.

Carol said...

Looks like you're getting lots done...all that quilting and binding...good for you. Great stash report.

Cooking With Nana said...

Love your D9P. Thanks for visiting my blog. The Star block has 33 pieces in each block.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Wow! You've really been busy. Love your quilts.