Saturday Shopping

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today Laura Beth and I are going shopping.   We have not been doing much, sitting, coughing, comparing illness symptoms!   Mason has a rattly cough we all wish would go away.  But no fever and Dr. said not necessary to bring him in.  Grandma and Mom worry a lot you know!  


 
Here is a picture of Mason and Grandpa--why is it men and babies always sleep when when the men have to babysit??  
And Ruby the Quilting dog--well, she has her spot, her blanket is behind Mason's swing, and she naps there while he sleeps, must be keeping him company!! 

 

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! And I love seeing men 'babysit'!! They do it so well!! Everyone comes out of is so rested! Love the pic!!

Julia said...

What an adorable picture of Grandpa and grandson!

I am glad that you are feeling better. I feel like I am coming down with some sort of crud today. Yuck!

Stephanie D said...

They're just recharging for when the moms/grandmoms come home!

Cute photo!

JuJu said...

Hmm, I'm beginning to think all Ken does is sleep!! LOLOLO Oh yes, and fixes snow blowers!! Mason looks compfy and content with Grandpa!! And Ruby--the guard dog! Hope you enjoyed the day with LB!!! Did ya buy fabric??????

MightyMom said...

I have a great post I found the other day in my archives showing everyone alseep in different spots...Sugars and Dad were both asleep in the recliner...heads on chests...it was ssooooo cute!!

Sweet P said...

Mason and grandpa look so comfy together. I bet they will spend many more happy hours together.