Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, January 25, 2009
I bought fabric this week.  3 yards of extra wide flannel for a backing to Chocolate Covered Cherries, and 2 yards to make a border for the same.  I have enough of the inner fabrics to make a binding--maybe!  

So the numbers for the year are 5 yards in, 0 yards out, 5 yards in for the year.  But I HAVE been sewing, and soon will have some finishes.

I decided to quilt Jane M's Giant Star top with the panto Plumage and "antique satin" colored thread.  The thread blends into the background areas, but still shows so beautifully.  I couldn't wait to start it!  

I sewed another round on the courthouse steps blocks, only two left!  

3 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Hey, backing is a necessity!

Was the movie good?

MightyMom said...

sew sew sew

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I also brought backing this week!

More rounds on your courthouse steps...almost done?!