Monday Goals

Monday, January 19, 2009
Isn't today a holiday? Does that mean I don't have to set goals? Okay, enough slacking for the day! Goals for the week---

1. Load a quilt
2. Work on Christmas Courthouse steps
3. Work on a UFO
4. Finish Chocolate Covered Cherries to a top

Okay, that looks like a good week for me. I was going to run errands today, but then realized half the places I was going to go were closed for the holiday. But I did do a few things yesterday. Alycia--this box will head to your house tomorrow!

I will be sending it UPS because of it's size. And I trimmed my latest round on the Courthouse steps, only 4 more strips to go!
When this quilt is finished I think most of my old Christmas fabric will be gone. Next--maybe my 30's reproductions?? What are you going to work on this week??

6 comments:

Stephanie D said...

We're not doing so well on the goals down here. Not sure what's gotten into, or out of, me.

However, you're being productive enough for the both of us!

Karen said...

I like how you put your quilting goals for the week on your blog. I would get upset, if I didn't get them all done! LOL

MightyMom said...

I got to the store!!!!!!!

I bought fabric for my sister's quilt. fabric for baby blankets (we have 3 preggers at work). fabric, notions, and patterns for matching Easter dresses for Sugars and I!!!!!

Good thing I don't do that stash count thingy!! :-)

Now I gotta get off this computer and start sewing!!!!

the 21 nickel sized circles are coming along.............

Mary Johnson said...

Well, I got another quilt loaded and quilted last night, a binding made and sewn on, I'm assembling the 2 quads of the RWB top, SO I'll continue with all of that and I need to get at LEAST one more top quilted this week, two would be better.

I love courthouse steps, I don't make many Christmas quilts although I do love autumn ones.

YankeeQuilter said...

Really like your goal list. I've spent most of the day handquilting while watching the inauguration activities. This week I want to be able to walk through my sewing room without tripping...may sound like a small task but pathfinding in there is a major undertaking!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Good job on the goal setting!

Your courthouse steps are advancing beautifully :)

This year, I hope to make some *specific* holiday quilts like you :)