Monday Goals

Monday, January 17, 2011
Time for goals!

  1. Make 5 more Two Lips blocks
  2. Work on a UFO
  3. Finish Block #4 of BTCT
  4. Maybe join Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilt a Long
  5. Make a block or two for fun
I have a fair sized stash of Civil War fabrics, and making the blocks would be fun.  And I have decided this year is all about "enjoying the process".
The weather has been strange.  Last night it was 18F and RAINING!  Yes, it made ice all over everything.  Now it's 30F, but cold cold COLD weather is right behind it.  At least with the rain and ice our snow is anchored down and won't blow around.  

Did you remember to plan some "fun" into your week?  Please tell me!!




4 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

We do have to look on the bright side don't we?

JuJu said...

Fun ... my fun was yesterday, on Sunday, is that the beginning of the week or the end of the week? What was my fun? Jay came down and spent the afternoon here in my sewing studio!!!

Henrietta said...

Fun? Bah humbug!

No, I am having a hard enough time just getting up and doing chores etc every day. I love the very early morning before DH wakes up, that is my main sewing time and of course the reason I need to take a nap every afternoon.

MightyMom said...

sewing has not been fun! but I'm done with the chore sewing now and can start that new quilt for my sister. this WILL be fun!