Design Wall Monday

Monday, January 19, 2015
The tangerine 30's on the wall (floor).


I worked on the strips until I ran out of tangerine pieces.  The picture looks out of proportion but I was standing on a chair and I HATE heights so this is as good as it gets!  3 of the 4 columns are almost done and the strips are all pieced for the 4th.  I made lots of progress on these while in Iowa.  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork times.

I just got home and will post my weekly goals tomorrow.   It was a great weekend!  

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! That is a LOT of work to get those small squares all together. Way to go!

Quiltsmiles said...

Looks good. Will be watching to see what you do with this and the blue edged patches that seem like they are made in the same layout.

Bonnie said...

What a great beginning. I hope I get to see the finish. I noticed daffodil hoots showing at the beach house.

Nancy said...

Love the strips!

I stand on chairs, too, to take photos. ;o)

Nann said...

I like both column quilts (tangerine and blue). I hope our 30's busting doesn't make us fall into like with 'em all over again.