Monday Goals

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I would hang my head in shame at not touching my goals this week if I hadn't had so much fun! But now I have things to catch up on, not quilty, but still to be done before winter.

1. Finish the CHUNKY CHURN DASH!!
2. load another project--they are starting to pile up!

There are four QOV that need quilting and binding (one is Ann's--she gave it to me to quilt at the Sew In), and one that needs just binding. Two sets of string blocks waiting for me to set together. And other tops waiting. Oodles of outside work to be done before winter REALLY gets here. Sigh I need to be cloned. And Ken has made a dent in the Halloween candy, I may have to buy some more!

4 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

You had a great week with some 'Peanut' time and the sew-in...sometimes we need these types of outings to re-charge our batteries! You will have all winter-long to quilt :) (me, too)

JuJu said...

Lori, glad you are home safe and sound. Now it's time to put your nose to the grind stone?? LOLOL

Stephanie D said...

Yes, NOW it's nesting time! lol

There will be plenty of darktime hours to sew in the upcoming months.

MightyMom said...

well whatever you do you must do it with a grin!