Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, October 19, 2008
No stash in, no stash out. Still working on projects here. Yesterday my sisters and I drove to Huron for a baby shower for Mason. It was great, I got to hold Mason almost the entire time. Great Grandma Schnabel asked to hold Mason---



This is what memories are made of! Great grandma Schnabel is 90 years young, and really enjoys babies and sewing, you should have seen the huge box of clothes, blankets, burp clothes etc she had made for Mason.

Today Ken and I are going to work outside, looks like a beautiful day.

7 comments:

Katie Z. said...

The picture was awesome! My babies have 3 great-grandmothers left and one 1 great-grandfather, but we don't get to see them very often. They live TOO far away.

Hunter said...

What a great photo.

MightyMom said...

Oh My Goodness!! What a Woman!!

I want to still be active and sewing when I'm 90!

Scissors Salute to Great Grandma Schnabel!

Stephanie D said...

Beautiful photo! It's amazing that she's still doing that after all this time. Hope my eyes hold out like hers have!

Donna said...

How inspiring that she still sews at 90! There may be hope for using that stash yet.

Kathy said...

What a lady! I can only hope to be that active at that age.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Wonderful picture of the generations!

I, too, want to be like Great Grandma Schnabel and still be sewing and active :)